Sr. DSP Engineer
Job Duties: GenXComm, Inc. in Austin, TX is seeking Senior DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Engineers to design, develop, and test next generation 5G cellular network deployments for use in multiple telecommunications market segments.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
Design, develop and implement self-interference cancellation algorithm for next generation 5-G full duplex wireless system as well as Full duplex DOCSIS 3.1 system.
Conduct echo channel (wireless and cable) characterization, echo cancellation algorithm development and system design.
Characterization of RF nonlinear effect and design nonlinear compensation scheme.
MIMO echo channel measurement and estimation.
Physical layer wireless transceiver design including modulator, encoder, FFT, demodulator, decoder, timing synchronization, channel estimation, frequency offset compensation.
This position does not supervise any personnel.
Minimum requirements: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) involving software development and/or software engineering.
In lieu of the above-stated education and experience requirements, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s) involving software development and/or software engineering.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge, skill and experience with:
1. Digital signal processing (DSP), digital design, and communication system design.
2. Matlab, C, C++, Python, Verilog and VHDL.
3. Two or more of the following: Xilinx Vivado, Xilinx SDK, Xilink ISE, Modelsim and TI CCS.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
• Job Site: 1604 San Antonio St., Austin, TX 78701.
• No travel; no telecommuting.
• Mail Resumes To: GenXComm, Inc., ATTN: HR, 1604 San Antonio St., Austin, TX 78701.
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.